- Tool only with no battery, frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 rpm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability; textured anti-slip comfort grip for maximum comfort and control
The DEWALT DC825B 1/4-inch 18-volt cordless impact driver (bare tool) is an ideal choice for tackling a broad range of fastening applications. Its high-power frameless motor, variable-speed trigger, and ergonomic design all contribute to easy handling, while the exclusive, XRP extended run time battery system lets you work until the job at hand is complete.
Powerful, Application-Specific Performance
Offering 1,330 inch-pounds of torque, the DC825B impact driver delivers the performance you need to complete a wide range of fastening applications quickly and accurately — from driving and removing fasteners in metal or concrete to drilling in wood and metal. It features variable-speed control from 0 to 2,400 rpm and 0 to 2,700 ipm for faster results and application-specific driving.
This impact driver is easy to control — even at the end of a long workday — with its comfortable, anti-slip grip and a body that is durable, lightweight, and well balanced. And its body is compact to fit easily in tight places.
Convenient, replaceable brushes allow for extended tool life, and a heavy-duty impact mechanism directs up to 1,330 inch-pounds of torque to the fastener without causing kickback–protecting you, the tool, and your work piece. A durable magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission also contribute to the DC825B’s durability.
This DEWALT cordless tool does not come with a battery or charger. It’s compatible with DEWALT’s 18-volt XRP battery system, which provides up to 40 percent more run time than standard Ni-Cad batteries and can be used with any 18-volt DEWALT tool.
DC825B 18-Volt 1/4-Inch Cordless Impact Driver
At a Glance
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight for access to tighter areas and reduced user fatigue
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Bare tool — doesn’t include battery or charger
What’s in the Box
DC825B impact driver; operating instructions (batteries and charger sold separately)
|Drive Size||1/4-inch hex shank quick release in|
|No Load Speed||0-2,400 rpm|
|Impacts per Minute||0-2,700 ipm|
|Max Torque||1,330 inch-pounds; 111 foot-pounds|
|Tool Weight||2.2 pounds|
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
List Price: $ 178.46
Price: $ 97.99